Balconies are a rare-spotting now-a-days. They give you a space that brings outer ambience inside, giving you the joy to feel the fresh air while living in the city, and relax under the sun without even leaving your apartment.
However, if you have that little space, thank your balcony by enhancing its beauty. Boost on the liveliness and refreshment in your balcony with these creative ideas especially for tiny spaces. Follow them and you’ll love your small balcony even more!
Decide on flooring first. There is a variety of choices from carpet floorings to imitation of grass floorings. Grass floorings are considered the best, as it imparts an appearance of a real garden.
2. Interesting Furniture
The next important item in any balcony should be furniture which is quite crucial as it will make or break the look your balcony. However, in a tiny balcony we definitely need the smartest furniture designs that don’t take but a minimum of space while looking very decorative. Go for one or two chairs only. Choose them in cheerful colours to brighten the balcony’s atmosphere.
3. Trendy Cushions
Another one could be furnishing your small balcony’s interior with trendy cushions which are available now in a wide variety of forms, sizes, and pretty colourful motifs. The amount of furniture your balcony can accommodate depends upon its spaciousness.
4. Foldable or convertible Furniture
Another clever idea for the balcony’s furniture is to get some of those folding chairs and hang them on a wall. Remember to choose them in bright colours to decorate the wall they are hung on.
5. Green your Balcony with Plants and Flowers
Love plants? The next and most interesting part to beautify your balcony is plants of course. Feel free to add creepers along the railing of the balcony or place several pots.
6. This will add life and a fantastic touch of greenery to your home. On the contrary, they will bring to your small balcony a cheerful ambience. Go for plant pots in different sizes & springy colours. Hang them vertically on the walls or balcony’s edge or place it on the floor.
7. Place a small table with two chairs for tea-time purpose. Sipping a hot beverage looking at the sun set though a beautifully decorated balcony will relieve you from all your stresses.
8. Bean Bags- The all time Hit!
If all else fails and you need a simple and uncluttered tiny balcony, then just put a beautiful bean bag. It will work magic like no other!